By implementing an end-to-end license management system, you can control your license inventory more effectively and optimize the associated costs. Aggregation of data on your IT infrastructure, organizational structure and license/maintenance agreements within the system enables efficient planning, tracking and reporting across the full lifecycle of your software and other IT assets. Backed with data from automated IT infrastructure inventory tools and information provided by a standardized IMAC process for IT assets, this solution will allow you to monitor the usage of your existing licenses efficiently. In addition, you will receive reports when your license entitlements are low or exceeded as well as information on unused software based on the most up-to-date data, which reduces the risk of penalties associated with potential audits, helps optimize license usage and supports purchase planning.
Continuous license management supported by an appropriate tool brings real savings to your IT organization. It helps you optimize your inventory, reduce the risk of penalties and cut administrative costs by up to 60%.
- Up-to-date license usage information
- More efficient purchase planning
- Streamlined license lifecycle management process
- Complete license repository linked to your IT infrastructure inventory and contracts
- Off-the-shelf, regularly updated licensing models for major software manufacturers
- The ability to define custom, client-specific licensing models
- Reports, dashboards and notifications
- Support for any source of inventory data
- Thick-client and web-based interfaces
- Best practices based on IAITAM and ISO standards
License management using HPE Asset Manager on the basis of data from HPE uCMDB/UD: http://www8.hp.com/pl/pl/software-solutions/asset/software-asset-viewer.html?asset=1414395&module=1711452&docname=4AA4-6800ENW&page=1711384
License management is a part of solutions from this category: Optimize your costs