In 2012, Betacom became accredited as a Pearson VUE Authorized Test Center, allowing professionals to take their tests at a small and friendly venue.
Certification of knowledge and skills is an important part of every employee’s professional and personal development. Our most frequently taken tests include examinations from such providers as Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, HPE, Vmware, Oracle, Citrix and many others.
Pearson VUE is a global leader in certification testing for the IT industry and more.
Enrolling for a test at Betacom’s Pearson VUE Authorized Test Center:
You can book your test appointment by phone or e-mail from Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- To enroll and register for a test, please complete the enrollment form (download PDF).
- After submitting the enrollment form by e-mail or by fax, you will receive a test confirmation from the Administrator.
- You can enroll for a test via Betacom SA (using the enrollment form only) or through the Pearson VUE website.
When enrolling directly through the Pearson VUE website (www.pearsonvue.com), please contact Betacom’s Pearson VUE Test Center to confirm available test dates. The Pearson VUE system does not send notifications to Test Centers when online tests are booked, so we may not be able to conduct a particular test on your chosen date.
Rescheduling a test
- You can reschedule a test by notifying us at least two business days before the scheduled date. Our Test Center personnel will contact you to confirm the test date change.
- If you notify us on a later date, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Betacom SA reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a test session in an event of force majeure.
Before the session begins, you should read and understand the Pearson VUE Test Center requirements and policy (available on the website).
- You should arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled test start time in order to complete the required formalities. If you believe you may be late for the test, please notify the Test Center as soon as possible.
- Before taking the test, you must present two photographic ID documents and acknowledge having read and understood the Center’s policy by signing a copy of the policy (your signature must match the signatures in the documents).
- A dedicated testing desk is provided for each test taker.
- The examination is based on a multiple-choice test or a case study. There may be one or more correct answers, and simulation questions may also be used.
- Each test session is monitored.
- During the test session, you are not allowed to use any aids such as a calculator, dictionaries, notes, other materials or books.
When you have answered all the questions or when the time limit has expired, the testing application will end the test. You will then receive a printed confirmation containing your score and the result of the test (we do not issue certificates).
Test fees (in US dollars excl. tax) are listed on the Pearson VUE website.
- Customers using our services for the first time must make a prepayment on the basis of a pro-forma invoice issued on the enrollment date.
- For companies who have used our services before, we can issue an invoice payable by wire transfer if requested (with a 14-day payment term).
Invoices for tests are issued in PLN (according to the exchange rate published by Pekao SA on the registration date).
When enrolling for a test at the Pearson VUE Test Center through Betacom, the total test fee = processing fee (PLN 150) + test price + VAT at 23%.
Test fees will not be refunded for failed tests.
Test Center Administrator
+48 22 53 39 878
Pearson VUE Test Center is a part of solutions from this category: Build your competence